PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQ
Does the $100,000 salary limit used in calculating the PPP loan amount also apply during the forgiveness calculation?
- Read more about $100,000 Salary Limit
When does the 8 week (56 day) period used to calculate the forgiveness metrics begin?
- There are two options depending on your company paycycle.
Option 1: The first day of the Covered Period would be the same day you received funding on your PPP Loan.
Option 2: Borrowers with a biweekly or more frequent pay period can start the eight week (56 day) Covered Period on the first day of the first pay period following your PPP Loan funding.
- Read more about 8 Week Covered Period
What are eligible non-employee payroll costs for forgiveness?
- Health insurance & retirement costs.
- Read more about Non-Employee Payroll Forgiveness
What are eligible payroll costs for forgiveness?
- Payroll costs incurred during the 8 week (56 day) Covered Period, not exceeding $100,000 per employee on an annualized basis.
- Read more about Payroll Forgiveness
What are eligible non-payroll costs for forgiveness?
- Mortgage Interest (not including principal payments), Rent, & Utilities.
- Read more about Non-Payroll Forgiveness
If you have an advanced question you think would be helpful for our visitors to know please submit it to email@example.com. Due to the changing and pressing nature we will not be able to answer everyone’s questions, but if we receive the same question multiple times we will attempt to include it in our FAQ for the benefit of all users.